Doug interviews Kix Cafe Spotlight’s La Farm Bakery. Listen to what they’re offering and get your tastebuds ready for something tasty!
La Farm Bakery and their master chef Lionel have been creating incredible options and are ready for you to enjoy! Order decadent holiday breads, pastries, quiches, take-and-bake dishes, and just in time for Mother’s Day you can take home DIY “MOM”osa’s! Order online at www.lafarmbakery.com/order-online or by phone at 919-657-0657 for a full selection of freshly baked breakfast pastries.
Follow @lafarmbakery for the latest on special holiday items!
Just in time for Mother’s Day:
Breakfast in Bed Menu – spoil your mom and take the credit for making these wonderful foods. Come with –
– Upside down Blueberry French Toast with Crème Anglaise or Golden Delicious Apple and Walnut with Salted Carmel Drizzle “Take & Bake” – 2 delicious French toast casseroles to choose from
– Cochon Bon Bon!! Isn’t that fun to say!! (decadent hearth-baked caramelized apple smoke bacon)
– Fresh Fruit
– Add on “MOM’osa’s – with hand-selected French sparkling wines & champagne know for their small estate terroir quality from Queen of Wines
– Assorted Freshly baked breakfast breads and pastries to delight the most decerning palates
– Free Cup of Counter Culture Coffee for the one that gets up to come and get breakfast for mom!!
– Also, have a Quiche Breakfast in Bed Menu if mom likes to sleep in for a more brunch/lunch (same sides as above)
– Don’t forget a box of hand made delicate delicious macaroons that put any box of chocolate to shame!
– They also have ‘White Choc Baguette” fresh out of the oven for Mom!!