Just announced! Amazon Prime Day will happen on June 21 and June 22, right after Father’s Day. Get the scoop about Amazon Prime Day in 2021!
What Is Amazon Prime Day?
“For those who don’t know—and I imagine there aren’t many of you—Amazon Prime Day is exclusive to Prime members and is basically Cyber Monday meets Black Friday meets Boxing Day. But on Prime Day, you don’t have to leave your couch or home to shop the deals. If you’re a Prime member, all you have to do is watch for advance alerts of discounts on popular products, order online and wait for free shipping to bring your treasures home. Here’s a brief primer on what to expect.”
The Best Prime Day Deals of 2021
- Fire TVs starting at $99.99
- 20% off select popular fiction books
- MusiBady Bluetooth Speaker for $49.99 + 5% coupon (regularly $59.99)
- Get a third-generation Echo Dot for $29.99 (regularly $39.99).
- Apple AirPods With Charging Case for $119.99 (regularly $159)
- PHISINIC Stand Mixer, 6.5-QT 800W 6-Speed Tilt-Head Food Mixer for $239.99 (regularly $299.99)
- MELEDEN Air Purifier for Home With Filters for $36.74 (regularly $39.99)
- Shop fashion deals, and get up to 50% off Amazon-brand clothing lines, Calvin Klein, Under Armour and more
- Bio Bidet SlimEdge Simple Bidet Toilet Attachment in White with Dual Nozzle for $34.99 (regularly $59)
- Get 40% off Wag brand pet supplies
- Ring Video Doorbell 3 With Echo Show for $229.98 (regularly $269.98)
- Get 20% off groceries, snacks, coffee, vitamins/supplements and beauty products from Amazon’s in-house brands
- Roku Premiere for $34.99 (regularly $39)
- Enjoy up to 20% off snacks, drinks and more.
- Samsung Electronics Galaxy Note 20 Ultra for $934.99 (regularly $1,299.99)
- iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum for $299.99 (regularly $319.99)
What Other Prime Day Deals Are Worth Shopping?
Fun fact(s): According to Amazon, you can visit Amazon Fashion’s Instagram and TikTok handles for previews of the latest Prime Day deals from their favorite clothing, shoes, and accessories brands.
Certain categories consistently see the biggest discounts during Prime Day. So with that in mind, below are the items to shop now:
- Smart home devices and lighting (especially Roomba vacuums, Echo devices, and anything that pairs with Alexa)
- TVs and laptops
- Hand tools and appliances
- Household essentials (trash bags, coffee, dishwasher detergent, batteries)
- Fashion (both from Amazon’s own brands but also FRYE, Under Armour, J.Crew, and Crocs)
- Magazines from Amazon Newsstand
- Pet products
Remember: You Must Be a Prime Member to Take Advantage of Prime Day
This annual blockbuster event is designed to boost, promote and celebrate Amazon’s Prime subscription service ($119 per year). If you’re not already a member, sign up for a free 30-day trial and enjoy access to members-only sales prices with the rest of the subscribers. Rather than cancel your subscription after Prime Day, our advice is to stick around for the free two-day shipping, music and movie services, and early access to regular flash sales and lightning deals. #WorthIt
For students, an Amazon Prime free trial is six months long. After that, the student membership will automatically upgrade to Amazon Prime for 50% off the regular subscription cost ($59).
If you have a Prime membership, share your benefits with an adult or teen in your household at no additional cost. For the entire month of June, Prime members get a $150 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card.