This week, Jenn LuMaye gets you nice and comfy with your chance to score Comfort Contracts from Newcomb and Company!
To keep your home comfortable and save money, turn to the experts! Make sure your Heating and Air system is working at peak performance with a maintenance agreement from Newcomb and Company (or, as they like to call them, Comfort Contracts).
When you sign up to be a maintenance customer with Newcomb, you receive a wide range of benefits:
- 2 HVAC Maintenance visits per year: We visit our maintenance customers twice a year – once in the spring and once in the fall – to check to make sure their systems are running smoothly and have no issues. See the list below of the checklist our HVAC technicians complete during each maintenance visit.
- Service Discount: Newcomb and Company maintenance customers also receive a discount on all heating, cooling, and plumbing services performed in their home
- Priority Service: When issues do arise, our maintenance agreement customers receive priority service.
- Manufacturer’s warranty: Did you just replace your HVAC system? New units need maintenance just as often as older ones in order to prolong the life of your system. Many manufacturers also require that you have an annual maintenance agreement to uphold the parts warranty for their equipment. Comfort Contracts will help preserve your HVAC warranty.
- Maintain Efficiency and Performance: Our heating and cooling experts check for the proper operation of major parts to ensure that your unit is functioning at peak efficiency.
- Safety: We check all HVAC safety components and alert customers to any potentially hazardous issues that may need to be addressed.